Free counters!
free counters

Sunday, January 17, 2010

not interesting

"In the evening, I will go to my Yoga class till 9 pm, my first class after 3 weeks off. I will ask my friend when she will start her Yoga class and see if you like to come.

Dad will go home for lunch, I beleive since I will be home too, then he will go to see Jonie at a hotel in Orlando."

"I cooked up the teriyaki chicken and yellow rice and veg. They are good and healthy. You can have some too.

I am freezing some cooked chicken and beef to eat another time.

We have a lot of vegetables in the fridge which you can eat too.

mom"
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
MySpace christina-barrett
Facebook ChristinaBarrett3
Blogspot christinabarrett6
YouTube ChristinaBarrett4
Photobucket ChristinaBarrett3
IMDb Christina-Barrett-86
Photobucket pictures of me thru the years